Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Back in business


     american apparel hat
    h&m shirt
    chloé boots
     clover at bona drag bracelet
    labour and wait at dover street market apron

    So nice to be back home... after a month of living out from my suitcase. Finally back to my routine, home and closet. I am forcing spring and wearing this Labour and wait apron, that I got from Dover street market, as a skirt. It kind of works I think.

    I am doing a very exciting footwear design internship for the next few weeks.. I'll tell you about it later, hope it goes well!

    love to you all xx

Post Title

Back in business


Post URL

http://sufiah-yusof.blogspot.com/2010/04/back-in-business.html


Visit Sufiah Yusof for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List