Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Female hormones run wild as we get ready to face THAT time of the season



    And I am obviously talking about the sales! the wonderful time when everything on your wish list drops to -60 % overnight and somehow giant orange posters make it almost ok to spend your rent on shoes instead...

    I scored a beautiful waistcoatshirtthing by alexander wang and a simple white acne knit that I could not resist... Wang patent booties and those lovely chloe sevigny for opening ceremony lace-ups. All almost already worn in, and on it’s way in the next post..

    make sure you check out these 10 rules for sale shopping haha..

    xxx

Post Title

→

Female hormones run wild as we get ready to face THAT time of the season


Post URL

→

https://sufiah-yusof.blogspot.com/2011/06/female-hormones-run-wild-as-we-get.html


Visit Sufiah Yusof for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List